12 comments

• Comment Link Alicia Strona Saturday, 08 June 2019 16:25 posted by Alicia Strona

Alicia Strona, Chicago,Il, USA
    Staying at home momma of 5 little rascals age 6-11
    I Recommend the book “ITz really is.

Suzanne and Eva,
    We have received your book a few days ago, if I have said my children love it, it would be a great understatement. Fabulous and my 8 year old son, Teddy is a dyslexic and he understood your message.
    Now, my kids do the VICTORY DANCE every morning?
    God bless you both and we cannot wait for the next adventures.
    With love from Strona family.
    Alicia, hubby and the kids ?

• Comment Link Samuel M Friday, 19 October 2018 07:58 posted by Samuel M

Samuel M
    Kids filmmaker ( Florida) USA
    Following the adventures and interested to see MORE!!! Yes , it will make fantastic Kids programming. Congratulations to the creators of Itz.

Sam

• Comment Link Helena and Thomas Warner Tuesday, 25 September 2018 04:30 posted by Helena and Thomas Warner

One of the best Family Sunday Reading we have enjoyed for a very long time.
    Helena and Thomas Warner

Suzanne Dawson and Eva Heather Kerr, we have enjoyed the book and can’t wait for the next books in the series.
    Congratulations from Warner Family and thank you for the Wonderful Wisdom.
    Miami, Florida

• Comment Link Carole Galanaugh Lavin Wednesday, 05 September 2018 17:52 posted by Carole Galanaugh Lavin

My great grand son Chase just loves your book and BTW so does his dad, my grandson. I have to purchase this fabulous book for myself. xo

• Comment Link Clarissa Vishnopolsky Monday, 03 September 2018 16:36 posted by Clarissa Vishnopolsky

I full heartedly recommend the book.
    Clarissa Vishnopolsky
    Atlanta, USA
    Mother of 3 and Teacher at Primary School

Dear Suzanne Dawson and Eva Heather Kerr
    I received an ebook “ ITz...really is”,
    My children love the book and absolutely fell in love with all the characters.
    Tamara is 12 and she loved the girls and ITz. Please continue with the stories and keep encouraging love and joy in children . Fascinating website, Congratulations to both of you.
    Clarissa and Children

• Comment Link Elisabeth Radcliffe Sunday, 02 September 2018 15:57 posted by Elisabeth Radcliffe

What a wonderful book. Congratulations Suzanne Dawson and Eva Heather Kerr. I will most certainly recommend your book to my sons friends.
    Elizabeth Ohio USA

• Comment Link Amazon Customer Monday, 23 July 2018 18:41 posted by Amazon Customer

An incredible book. Adults and children will get something out of it. A wonderful imagination and well written!

• Comment Link Sharon Barnett-Fischer Friday, 16 March 2018 17:00 posted by Sharon Barnett-Fischer

Beautiful book that brings joy! Was delighted to buy for my Grandsons. They are loving it!

• Comment Link MR ROGER I ATKINSON Thursday, 08 March 2018 12:12 posted by MR ROGER I ATKINSON

Bought as a present for my 8yr old step daughter for bedtime stories. She loved it and so far i have read it to her 5 times!. Was quite surprised how educational it was, she had a good few questions about astronomy as we went through the story. Looking forward to book 2 !

• Comment Link Mrs tracy bentouati Saturday, 03 March 2018 21:02 posted by Mrs tracy bentouati

Great book, bought 3 copies 1 for my boys and 2 as gifts.

• Comment Link Srd1 Sunday, 04 February 2018 16:49 posted by Srd1

I am 13 years old and just finished reading this book.. all I can say is wow!!! it’s so addictive and you just want to keep reading and reading and reading until the book finishes! I can’t wait for book 2 congrats Suzanne this book is BRILLIANT

• Comment Link DOUGLAS HERSHMAN Saturday, 03 February 2018 13:44 posted by DOUGLAS HERSHMAN

BOUGHT FOR MY GRAN DAUGHTER SHE LOVED IT SO DID I AND IM 83.